Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Foodie Penpals Reveal

I mentioned in a previous post that I had signed up for Foodie Penpals. October was the first month I participated and it is super awesome! I can't wait to do it again and again!

This month I received my package from Shannon at Skinny Sometimes. Check out her blog if you get a chance. She has some amazing looking recipes posted! I told her I'm trying to eat healthier but that I also enjoy sweets. I got a lot of yumminess!


I wasn't sure where to start and I haven't tried everything yet, but I'm looking forward to!

These veggie crunchers are so good! It took some serious willpower to not eat the whole bag as soon as I opened it. This is definitely something I would buy.

These raspberry tartlets are super sweet and oh so delicious! I was very surprised (and pleased) to open the box and discover the tarts individually wrapped (although it says so right on the box!). They're small and because they're so sweet, one is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. I can't overdo it and I love that!

I would love to receive items I can share with my family, especially Jack. I told her I have a 2 year old son and she completely surprised me by sending a few items just for him!

These Disney fruit crisps are way healthier than fruit snacks and he loves the Teddy Grahams cookies! Thank you so much for including Jack in this month's package!

The Fiber One PB&J bars are just about gone. Everyone in my family participated in eating those! I was happy to receive snack bars that I had never tried before. I look forward to trying the individual ones as well as the smoothies.

A big thanks to Shannon for the wonderful package and for making my first month a great one! :)

Wanna join for November? You have until November 4th to sign up and matches will be sent out on the 5th. For all the info, go visit Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean!

The Lean Green Bean

No comments: