Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Long Run- March 17

The following is a post I started a few weeks ago and just never published!

On Saturday I ran my first "long" run in almost 2 months. I put it in quotations because I have a hard time thinking 3.14 miles qualifies as a long run. My last long run was 3.34 miles on January 29. I definitely have some catching up to do and need to get my butt in gear for this half marathon! I plan to run 3.5 miles this weekend and then go up to 4 next week. I don't want to do too much too soon but I also don't have a lot of time. My goal is to run at least one 10-mile run before the half. I think it's doable!


Jack was not too interested in napping and since it was a nice day, I decided to just take him out for a run. He enjoyed a nice outdoor nap while I got my run in!

March 17, 2012, 2:24pm:
3.14 miles
40:22 minutes
12:50 avg. pace

No comments: