Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weekly Update

Saturday I ran the scheduled 5 miles, but nothing extra. Here are the results from last night's track workout:

2x400: 1:59, 2:03
2x800: 4:35, 4:20

Again, this is what I heard the assistant coach yell out as I crossed the line. I also ran 2.5 miles before starting. I'm going to NY this weekend so I'm not sure when or where I'll do my long run. I was thinking I could do it Monday morning but I don't think that would give me enough time to recover before the workout Tuesday night. I may end up just going to the gym Sunday night when I get home and run 6 miles on the treadmill. I'd much rather be outside, but you do what you gotta do! I definitely can't afford to miss any more runs with the Army 10-miler as close as it is. Only 38 days away- scary!!

No comments: