Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Blog

I love having this running blog. It's a great place for me to document my workouts, goals, etc. However, I feel like it might be more for me than for you, my wonderful readers, which is why I'm starting a new blog! The link is on the right. I will be posting on both blogs regularly so please keep reading.

While I'm here I might as well give an update. Tuesday I went for our weekly track workout. I did a 1 mile warm-up, then 2 fast laps (2x400). We were supposed to also do 2x600, which is a lap and a half (crazy!) but a storm came through and we had to end early. I was disappointed but the track will still be there next week.

Tonight I ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill and then worked with weights. I started running at my normal easy run pace which is a 12-minute mile. It actually seemed too easy! I felt great and increased my speed for the last mile. I'm definitely getting stronger and I feel terrific! That could very well change in a few weeks when my training gets tougher, but I'm actually looking forward to it. I must be crazy!

No comments: