Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Results with T25 and Shakeology

I've been a Beachbody coach for a little over 4 months now. It's been so much fun and I absolutely love it! 

On February 24, 2014, I got my first bag of Shakeology in the mail and on the 25th I started working out and drinking Shakeology every day. I started with Les Mills Combat and it's definitely fun, but I wanted something more. Then I found T25 and fell in love! 

Not every workout will be for every person. That's why it's important to have a coach who knows your goals and also knows the programs. Then you can work together on finding the right one for you. T25 is definitely my soul mate workout. 

I love Shaun T. 
I love that it's only 25 minutes.
I love the high intensity.
I love that I'm dripping sweat by the end of every workout.
I love that it's split up into "phases". 

Just when I had had enough, after doing the same workouts for 5 weeks, a new phase began with all new workouts. It was perfect! I've seen some great progress thanks to T25 and I'm happy to share that with all of you!


I'll come back next week to share exactly how much weight and inches I've lost after taking them again tomorrow. Next week I'm starting Insanity and PiYo and I couldn't be more excited!! I'm working on decreasing my midsection a bit more and toning all over. 

My progress has been slow and steady and I'm okay with that! I'm very happy with where I'm at today. I'm a lot stronger and tighter everywhere. I'm not soft anymore! :) 

I'll post a full review of T25 as well as my progress with Insanity and PiYo. So stay tuned! 

If you'd like more info on these programs, Shakeology, or becoming a coach please send me an e-mail at AdventuresinRunning(at)yahoo.com or comment on this post and leave your e-mail address. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: