Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Busy Moms Getting Fit!

I have a 4 1/2 year old son, I'm married, I cook healthy meals, I work 3 jobs, and I still make the time to workout every single day. There are a lot of reasons why we put everyone else ahead of ourselves. We can make excuses as to why we can't find the time to exercise and eat healthy foods. We can say we're too out of shape to get started. we're embarrassed and don't feel comfortable in the gym. We don't know where to even begin when it comes to eating clean.

I was naive about food and I used to eat a lot of junk. I was a runner and figured I could eat whatever I wanted because I would burn it off. I never even gave it much thought. I'm also an emotional eater and struggle with binge eating. I may not have been overweight, but I was very unhealthy.

When I could no longer wear my skinny jeans and my big jeans were getting tight, I knew I had to make a change. I started counting calories and adding in additional exercise to go with running. I still struggled.

It wasn't until this year when I discovered Beachbody and all they have to offer. I started drinking Shakeology every morning for breakfast (and still do), I joined online challenge groups for daily support and motivation, and starting doing the fitness programs. With T25, all I needed was 25 minutes a day and I could do it at home whenever it fit best into my schedule. I did it for 11 weeks straight and only missed 2 workouts.

I stopped the excuses. I made the time. I committed to getting healthier for myself and my family. And I feel amazing! I'm in the best shape of my life, I'm strong, confident, and have the energy to run around with my son.

With Shakeology, my cravings have almost vanished. It's seriously amazing! I've always had a huge sweet tooth but now I don't even crave that stuff. And when I do eat it I don't enjoy it like I used to. I can do without it and that is such a great feeling. A big emotional weight has been lifted.

And now I want to help you get healthy, feel strong, be confident, and have the energy to be the person your family needs you to be. Being a busy mom is no excuse for not making time for yourself. I'm now running my own challenge groups and I've currently got a client who has 5 kids and she's making the time! If she can do it, so can you.

Contact me today to join our next challenge group. It's exclusively for moms who want to get healthy and strong! I want to give everyone individual attention, help with meal planning, workouts, time management, even daily phone calls and text messages if that is something that will help you. So spots are limited to the first 10 people who sign up. I want to help everyone and I'll definitely do a similar group in the future. I believe it's so important that we make time for ourselves so we can be around to enjoy our grandkids! And a happy mom = a happy family!



Get healthy while setting a great example for your kids. Don't wait another day. You are worth it! If not for you, do it for your family.






No comments: