Monday, February 4, 2008

Back on the treadmill

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm definitely not a morning person. I usually hit the snooze for about a half hour each morning and get up at the latest I possibly can to still make it to work in time. So the fact that I got up today an hour earlier than usual to go to the gym should be shocking! I work 2 jobs so 3 nights a week I'm busy with my second job and on the other nights I just want to relax. I've tried starting a morning workout routine in the past and it's lasted maybe a week. My goal is to workout 4 days a week, maybe a couple mornings and a couple evenings. I think this is a good start! Today I worked out on the treadmill for 35 minutes total and ran for 15. I'm happy with that considering I really haven't been in the gym since the fall. I'm looking forward to running some Spring and Summer 5k's. That should keep me motivated!!

No comments: