Monday, February 11, 2008

10K??

Well I ran 25 minutes this morning and 3 days total last week. Not the 4 I'm aiming for, but still not bad. I'm just shocked that I got up early and went to the gym 2 Mondays in a row! It's a great way to start the week and get in that first workout. I ran a 10K 2 years ago (my one and only) and that same one is coming up at the end of April. I'm contemplating signing up for it. It would definitely motivate me to keep running regularly, I just don't know if 12 weeks is enough time to prepare for it. I think I have more experience this time around and know how to train more efficiently. Plus it's a really fun race with lots of great food afterwards! Well I've talked myself into it- guess I better go sign up before all the spots are gone! I'll keep you posted on how the training goes.

No comments: