Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gender Reveal

A few weeks ago we found out baby's gender! We had the sonographer put the results in an envelope which I then passed to a friend. She baked a cake and brought it over the next day so that our son and my dad could be a part of it. It was so fun!





It's A GIRL!! We are overwhelmed and overjoyed! I was up half the night preparing myself to cut into a blue cake (which would be just as exciting), so to see pink was just incredible.

Here's my 20 week baby bump:


Thanks to long hours at work, exhaustion, and holiday stuff, I didn't work out for 2 weeks. But this past Saturday I got in a 4 mile run and it felt great! I'm planning on a New Years Day 5K and will post about that next week. Now I need to wean myself off of the excess sugar that Christmas brings. Too many cookies and m&m's! I just want to throw away everything that's left. I think I just might do that...

I hope everyone has a terrific New Years!

No comments: