Thursday, July 23, 2015

On the Go!

Today was a busy, rushed morning which means it was just another typical morning for us! Before I wouldn't even hesitate to stop at Panera or Starbucks and spend money I didn't need to be spending on sugary drinks and unhealthy food. Today I'm so grateful to have found a healthy, delicious, and on-the-go breakfast!


The best part, besides the amazing taste and health benefits? It's actually cheaper than one of those sugary drinks! Shakeology for the win!!

I have a 21 Day Fix group starting August 3rd and everyone who joins will be entered to win one of these new cookbooks, filled with 101 fix-approved recipes! There are vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and kid-friendly recipes included. I can't wait to start trying them and will be posting my favorites! 


Interested in learning more about the group? Find me on Facebook and I'll add you to the event where you can learn more! 

No comments: