Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Healthy Eating Made Easier with FIXATE!

I'm really working on finding new recipes that my entire family can enjoy. I want to make meals that are healthy, nutritious, and most importantly- delicious! 

Jack is a great eater and I've really cut back on the amount of sugary and processed treats/snacks he eats. I just don't buy them any more and I'm really proud of that. We will still go out for ice cream or I'll get him a treat while we're out, but it's not a regular occurrence any more. And I just don't keep candy and other things in the house like I used to. And guess what? He doesn't ask for treats every morning like he used to! I'd call that a parenting win!

Pinterest is a great place to find meal and snack ideas, but who has time to go through all those pins? Especially when there are so many mouth watering treats to sidetrack you!

That's why I'm thrilled to have FIXATE at my fingertips! It's filled with 101 healthy, balanced recipes that the whole family can enjoy. There are recipes for pancakes, waffles, soups, meatballs, and even ice cream and other healthy desserts!


I got the book last week and cannot wait to start whipping up some yummy dishes. I'll post as I try different things. Interested in getting the cookbook for your family? Click HERE. 

What is your favorite thing to make for your family? What are some clever ways you've come up with to get your kids to eat vegetables and other foods they may be reluctant to eat? 

No comments: