Monday, October 4, 2010

Update

Unfortunately, I didn't run for about 2 weeks. It did rain almost every day for about a week though and I don't have a rain cover for my jogging stroller. But we went out yesterday for our usual lake run. Despite not having run for the last 2 weeks I was able to run the whole way, even up those crazy hills. It felt good! My legs are sore today but it's good! I don't think I'm going to be ready for the 5k in less than 2 weeks, but it's a walk/run. I'll run as much of it as I can and if I have to walk, then I'll walk. It's raining a little this week too, but I hope to get in a run one night after work and another on the weekend.



It was a bit chilly, so Jack wore his new hat to keep warm. Isn't he adorable?




Have a great week!

1 comment:

B said...

Love the hat! Adorable!