Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A new year, a new training program

I can't believe I've been out of it for so long. My classes ended around December 10 and I haven't done any sort of working out since. I did get an A in both classes though and I signed up for Personal Fitness 2 which starts January 27. I also signed up for a scuba diving class! I'm really excited to start that. And of course I'm going to keep running. My winter program, a speed development program, begins Jan. 10 and ends with the Pike's Peek 10K in April. I've run that race twice before and look forward to beating my time. I really hope to run a half marathon next year and I'm definitely doing another 10-miler. I'll do my best to update more regularly, especially since I have so much going on. I'm really looking forward to a great 2009!

No comments: