Sunday, May 20, 2007

Shrek the Third

Last night was summer movie #2- Shrek the Third. I was looking forward to seeing this, and then when it came out there were a lot of mixed reviews. Many people say the first and second are much better and this one needs to be the last. I was bummed but still planned on going. I am so glad I did! It was funny and cute and I was able to relax and enjoy it. There were many adult jokes in the movie and they were good! If you're looking for a movie where you can just sit back, relax, and don't have to do much thinking, then go see Shrek the Third! On Friday we also saw "An Inconvenient Truth". It opened my eyes and I encourage everyone who hasn't seen it to go out right now and rent it.
Next up: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. We already have our tickets so I guess that means we're definitely going!

No comments: