Wednesday, May 2, 2007

First Post


I figured since I've had this blog since January, it's time to finally make a post. I haven't decided just what type of a blog I want to have. Mostly I'll write about how my running is going. I figure if I'm writing about it, then I have to be doing it. No excuses. I hadn't really done any running since October 2006 when I ran a 5K, but this past Friday I decided to go to the gym and I ran 1 mile. This time last year I was running 6 miles and now I'm struggling to finish 1. It was a wake-up call and I'm definitely glad to be back in the game. My goal is to be able to run a 5K in June. There are 2 of them and I just might run both. I'm also going to run a 10K in November and in 2008 I just might run that half-marathon I was training for last year. It's going to be a long road, but I'm looking forward to every step. Oh, and that's my cute and wonderful kitten, Sebastian.

2 comments:

Brian said...

is this how you spend your day at work? ;-)

Sue said...

Great Aunty Sue says: She doesn't believe she spends her day at work like this. Love the Pic's. Backround in the love of your life pic looks very familiar.