Thursday, August 13, 2015

Getting My Mojo Back

I haven't been running much this summer (summers are always the slowest for me) and needless to say, haven't been doing speed work. I have a half marathon in September with a 2:45 time limit so I need to step up my game!

I could easily run a 10K but I need to get my legs used to running 2+ hours again. And I don't have much time to do it. First up, is to run more regularly and go back to doing at least 1 run a week doing intervals and 1 weekly long run.

Today I tested out a new pre-workout and set a goal to run 5 miles in 45 minutes. Because, well, I only had about 50 minutes and wanted to hit 5 miles. Keep in mind that I typically run 10-minute miles.

Not only did I crush my goal, but I felt great afterwards!


Energize for the win! This will definitely help me get back to a routine of running in the morning and I couldn't be more stoked!

You can get a tub of Energize here or message me for a sample. It will help you crush your workout!

No comments: