Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How becoming a Beachbody coach has changed my life

I've always had a heart for helping people. Growing up, I dreamed of making the world a better place by helping those in need. I majored in Psychology and wanted to be a counselor to women and children who were victims of domestic abuse. I also wanted to be a substance abuse counselor. I dreamed of opening up my own shelter or home and offering free counseling. I wanted to have my own business. It wasn't about the money. I didn't expect to make a lot of money. I just wanted to help those people who so desperately need it. A year after I graduated college I got a job in accounting. 9 years later I’m still at that job. It’s far from what I pictured myself doing. I’m very grateful to have this job and the opportunities it’s given me. I love my boss and love the company. But I still want something more. Before I had my now 4 ½ year old son, I started taking classes to get my personal training certificate. I found a new passion and a new way I could help people. Then I got pregnant and as parents know, time flies by even more when you have kids. My dreams and passions were forgotten. Somehow he’s almost 5 and starting pre-K. It’s easy to get caught up in work, family, activities, and just life. And before you know it years have gone by.

The desire to become a personal trainer and nutritionist never went away. The desire to change people’s lives never went away. It was just set aside. Until February 2014 when I was introduced to Beachbody. I was invited to become a coach and join an amazing team. I immediately signed on and dove into it. The passion was sparked and the dreams resurfaced. This was a way I could change lives while staying at my current job, I didn’t have to spend time and money on classes, and I could do it from home. It took a little while to find my voice but I’m in it and I know many lives are being changed! I believe in this company and these products so much and I stand behind them 100%. I’m so grateful for this opportunity. I’m grateful for my team who is with me every step of the way, helping, teaching, and answering all of my questions. I’m so grateful for those who have trusted me to help them reach their goals. I hope to help hundreds and even thousands more people. For me, it’s not about the money. It never has been. I genuinely want to help people lead healthier, happier lives. I hope to one day get that personal trainer certification so I can help even more people. Being a coach is so rewarding. I would do this even if I never made a dollar. But you know what? There have been weeks I wasn’t sure how we would put gas in the car or pay for an oil change. And then a check comes from Beachbody and I know we’ll be okay for another week. It’s such a blessing knowing I can help people while also helping my family.

One little girl’s dreams of changing the world (which some people laughed at) are becoming reality. We have the ability to change lives. We have been given the ability to make a difference. If not us, then who? God uses His people to do His work. And He’s using us to change the world! It’s up to us to respond.


Do you have a passion for helping others? Would you like to learn more about the coaching opportunity? Do you want to see firsthand the amazing team you would be joining? On Wednesday July 2nd at 8pm EST, you are invited to a Coaching Opportunity Webinar. If you aren't able to join us at that time, I’ll send you a recording of the call. If you feel that you’re being called to do something bigger please don’t brush it aside. Now is the time! This can change your life in ways you can’t even imagine! Please send me an e-mail at AdventuresinRunning@yahoo.com or leave your e-mail in the comments and I'll send you the info!



No comments: